Job interviews, business appointments, important presentations and meeting with clients call out for a business professional attire. In some companies and offices, dressing professionally is a requirement to every employee. Dressing appropriately can give you a lot of confidence when a big opportunity in your career arises.
Best dress code for men
A 2 piece suit is the best professional attire for men and it should resemble this criteria:
- color- Always wear a dark suit that has neutral colors. examples of good colors include: black, brown, navy and grey
- Shirt- when choosing a shirt, opt for a classic , button down shirt, white, light blue and other muted colors are also great.
- pattern-The suit that you are wearing should have a one solid color.
- Tie – Complete your suit with a good tie that features subtle patterns such as stripes.
- Shoes- polish your best black leather shoes. if you don’t have black shoes, you can substitute them with brown leather shoes.
- socks- choose black socks or dark colors such as brown, gray, navy or any other color that can match with your suit.
- jewelry- Go slow on jewelry. just wear a nice watch and a ring if you are married.
Business professional attire for women
The best professional business attire for women should include a skirt suit or pant suit that has neutral colors such as navy, gray, brown and black. The trousers or Pants should be full length of the legs.
- shoes- the shoes should be flats or heels with a height that doesn’t go more than two inches.
- jewelry- keep the jewelry classical and minimum. wear a good necklace, stud earings and your wedding ring if you have one.
- make up- just go for simple make that will make you look presentable and smart. too much make up might make you to look so polished.
Get a Business loan in Nairobi and other parts of Kenya at an affordable rate of 1 percent click here for more information.