- You must have saved consistently – daily or weekly.
- We give loans three times of savings.
- You must have paid registration fee
- You must have shares. Shares are part of the loan security. Buy Shares through Mpesa Till No. 64 68 79
- Loan purpose is for boosting an existing business eg adding stock or business expansion.
- Must have paid the previous loan well, to qualify for higher amount.
- Urgent – Kshs. 2,100 to 10,000
- Rise – Kshs. 10,000 to 20,000
- Grow-Ksh 20,000 to 50,000
- Mature Loans – Ksh50,000 to 100,000
- Asset financing – Ksh100,000 to 200,000
- Project Finance– Ksh200,000 to 300,000
- Education Loans
How to repay your loan using Mpesa:
- Go to Mpesa menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Choose Buy Goods and Services option
- Enter Mpesa Till No: 145149
- Enter the amount
- Enter your pin and send.
Once you send money for loan repayment through Mpesa, you will get an sms from RG Sacco confirming that your money has been received plus the new outstanding loan balance. Once you clear a loan within the stipulated period, you graduate and qualify for a higher amount. Minimum loan amount is Kshs. 2,100 while the highest is Kshs. 15 Million.
Borrowing should always be budgeted for, and carefully planned, so you know whether you can afford the repayments. Always repay your loan as scheduled and where possible ahead of schedule. Late payment may not only result in penalties, but may disqualify you for further credit. Whenever you are not able to make payments on time, call the Credit Dept in advance and explain.
You can open the simple Loan Calculator
We give loans to both individuals and Groups.